While you might not need a blanket for bedding these days (thank you clever baby sleeping bags), a lovely blanket can double as a floor mat, snuggle blankie or pram snug. I’ve picked a few of my favourites.
1. Aden + Anais Dream Blanket $59.95: Made of Aden + Anais’s signature 100% cotton muslin but very thick and warm, this is sure to be a favourite of your little one. Super cute designs to choose from too.
2. Uimi Polly Blanket $119.95: One of my favourite new labels, Uimi produces the finest in knits with a great range to suit all tastes. Subtle colours match any decor.
3. Weegoamigo Zig Zag Blanket from The Little Linen Company $79.95: Chevron is still going gangbusters! I’ve shown a lot of The Little Linen Company gear at The Baby Workshop recently and this is another lovely piece from their funky brand Weegoamigo.
4. Weegoamigo Wool Crochet Blanket $199.95: Lots of fun, the crochet injects a bit of retro to the nursery. If you’re looking for something unique and brightly coloured then this has to be it.
5. Babu Merino Blanket from Urban Baby $129.95: Made of 100% merino wool, it’s very soft (not scratchy) and a beautiful muted marl colour. The perfect gender neutral colour for your nursery.