Weeks 20 to 22
- Week 20 – halfway there! Now is a really good time to test drive some prams. And trust me there are a lot on the market! The earlier you are in your pregnancy the easier it is to put it up and down without feeling too awkward. Your pram will be your best friend in the years to come so making the right choice is really important.
- Hello Baby! You might get another peak at baby around 19 to 20 weeks. Are you going to find out the gender or wait for the big surprise?
- Seams straining??? Need some stylish new clothes to make the most of your bump? There are loads of online stores. Try my faves http://www.asos.com/au/ (free shipping to Oz) and http://www.queenbee.com.au/
- Don’t forget your Pelvic Floor. These are dull but necessary (trust me!). I posted a note to myself on the fridge as a reminder (which was always an interesting talking point when guests came over…)
- Have you started thinking about baby names? There are hundreds of apps dedicated to browsing and making lists of favourite names. Let the baby name debate begin.
Weeks 23 to 27
- Go on a few more date nights! Schedule some quality time with your partner. Book into your favourite restaurants and see a few movies.
- Are you having a baby shower? Check out one of my favourite online stores for supplies. http://www.pinkfrosting.com.au/shop/category/baby-shower-shop-baby-shower-decorations
Weeks 28 to 33
- Do you want to write a birth plan?
- Time to start setting up all the items you have chosen for baby. Your cot, bassinette, pram. You’ll also want to familiarise yourself with how everything works…
- Wash babies clothes and pack your bag for hospital. There are lots of practical things to include but also put a couple of treats in just for you.
- Get your carseat installed and take a look at how it works. Make sure the seatbelt hasn’t accidently been unclipped (mine had,
- Order tens machine?
Weeks 35 to 40
- Not long now! If you haven’t done already do a practice run to the hospital. Factor in Peak hour traffic for your timing.
- Good luck for your amazing journey ahead!