How special are mums? They are the baby soothers, the hurt-knee kissers, the night time getter-uppers, the preparer of meals, the working mums juggling a million things.
And some are mums-to-be with an amazing journey ahead of them. So here’s my list of beautiful things for spoiling this Mothers Day.
1. Jo Malone White Jasmine and Mint Cologne: $180 for 100mls.
A light fragrance from the beautiful Jo Malone selection. Add a candle too to have her home smelling divine as well.
2. Il Tutto Anais Bag: $129.00
I know it doesn’t fit the essentials like a nappy bag will but sometimes a mum needs a great little bag like this one to pop her bits and pieces in. Love the colour and it’s from one of my favourite brands for mums.
3. The Baby Workshop Afternoon Tea Ticket (including gift box worth $500) $109
The ultimate treat for a mum-to-be. After an afternoon at The Baby Workshop, mingling with other mamas to be, she’ll be confident and prepared, with a lovely gift to take home.
4. Country Road Longline Fur Scarf $129.00
The winter has arrived (in Melbourne at least) so this bottle green, statement scarf is on my list.
5. Blow Dry Voucher from Blobar: $40.00
I can make a professional blow dry last about 4 days and love the luxury of not having to battle my own frizz. Book her in.
6. Sambag Lola Loafers: $190
The perfect classic loafer is a must. Love the colour and the brand that always delivers.
7. Body Freedom Urban Day Spa Pregnancy Treatment from $85
Treat yo mama (or yourself) this mothers day. Just because I said so.