You know I love a nappy bag, right? A great nappy bag fulfils my need for stylish accessories and tip-top organisation when exiting the house with babes!
If you’re looking for the ultimate in nappy bags you can’t go past the range Storksak has to offer.
I am VERY excited to announce that they’ve given us a delicious, top of the range Sofia bag to give away at The Baby Workshop Melbourne! Hooray for style and getting out the door with everything you need.
The Sofia is Storksak’s most exclusive style. Made from beautifully soft twisted leather which is hard-wearing and has a sumptuous, soft finish, it has a vintagey feel and brushed silver hardware to make it totally lust-worthy.
Sofia has four large external magnetic pockets so stashing bits and pieces (phones, pens, tissues) is a cinch. And with ten inner compartments, a thermo-insulated bottle holder, a detachable vanity case and wipe clean linings throughout, it’s a totally practical bag.
Here’s the list of features so you can see just why it’s a great mama bag:
– The leather is buttery soft leather but has a hard wearing finish.
– It’s got four external magnetic pockets and ten internal compartments including a large zipped pocket for valuables, so everything has a place.
– It’s got an additional, adjustable shoulder strap.
– It includes a thermo-insulated bottle holder keeps bottles warm/cool for up to four hours.
– It closes easily with a zip.
– It’s got an added detachable vanity case for all your own mummy essentials.
– With a luxury padded changing mat your changes are comfy wherever you are.
– It’s easy to wipe clean the linings.
– It’s a great size for all your bits and pieces (and is even big enough to fit most laptops)
– And it’s lightweight – so when it’s packed with nappies, wipes, toys and bottles it’s still easy to carry – very important!
To take a peek at the rest of the range click the Storksak link below… and learn more about The Baby Workshop here.